Nov 8, 2008

satu kata untuk semua

Hola fellas!
Seriously, I don't know what to post here today. lol. lalalala.
I oredy finish my exam *feel good!*
Though I got soalan bocor from my lecturer, but the stupid side of me didn't believe him!
How come people could give soalan bocor to students? It must be some trick.
And fuck me! He told the truth. hahaha.
But nvm, I still can answer it all. *nanananana* ok... not all. nah, all! BUT... hentam saje lah labu =P
But ok ape, my friends who do BELIEVE in the so-called-spot-question also can't remember what they've just memorized. hahaha.
Serve you right fuck face. There's nothing easy to be done in this whole world. lol


About Me:

facts abt me that YOU HAVE to know:
::i have butterfingers. dont count on me if u need someone to hold your precious luxury things.
::i'm such a crybaby. too easy to cry
::i'm a great loner. dont bother me
::i'm a superfan of tohoshinki *jump*
::i'm a cassiopeia n tohoshinki love me very much! (we love u too)
::i have a bad 1st impression. pls forgive me if u're still new to me
::i dont like to get too intimate (hugging n touching)with ppl who dont really close with me. so, back off!
::i can be a bit sarcastic n cynical. sorry if u feel offended
::i have a very strong Type B personality. sorry if i stress u out a lot, my Type A friends. haha
::i'm good in quarrellings and debating. Don't dare to oppose me when I say I'm right n You're wrong!
::i can be loyal to a friend who doesn't betray me n makes me feel good when we're together.
::i have an addiction where i cant really get rid of it.
::someone said this to me: "You spoiled, spoiled, spoiled, you BRAT!" yes. im a total spoilt brat. so what if im a spoilt brat?

xoxo

0 gossips:

 
When Someone's Talking... © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina