Nov 2, 2008

my 5 things survey

I don't know what to post on my entry.
Just filling up some surveys from my cousin.
Here's one of it.
My Simply 5 Top Things Survey ^^

5 top songs on your playlist

:: Nobody (Hip Hop Remix) - Wonder Girls
:: Afterglow - DBSK
:: Lover's Concerto - Kelly Chen
:: Jatuh Cinta - Project Pop
:: Tanpa - 6ixth Sense

5 top things you're reading

:: Tatabahasa Dewan (3rd Edition)
:: Ilmu Pendidikan untuk KPLI
:: Good Morning Calls (manga)
:: I'm in Love with My Husband (this fic is really good!)
:: You're My Cuppycake (aegyo ff)

5 top dramas you're watching

:: We Got Married
:: Bambino!
:: Renjis =P
:: Engine
:: The Big Bang Theory (this geeky drama is super fun!)

5 top things that you can't leave behind


:: cellphone
:: laptop
:: my pinky monkey wallet
:: pda
:: my heart <333

5 top people of your heart

:: my boo
:: my mom
:: my dad
:: dbsk (all as 1. i can't left anyone)
:: yoobin

5 top people that you would like to be

:: hwangbo (coz she got hyunjoong!)
:: sinae (she got alex's cares)
:: solbi (i envy her!)
:: yoobin (i want to rap like her)
:: hyoyeon (i envy her moves!)

5 top wish list~

:: be the 7th member of Wonder Girls (i include Hyuna)
:: replace hwangbo in WGM *lol*
:: dance to Tell Me on stage
:: get married before 30 *lol*
:: shake hand with at least 1 member of DBSK
:: all my dreams come true *lmao*

xoxoxoxo XDDDDDDDD~

0 gossips:

 
When Someone's Talking... © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina