Oct 16, 2008

I'm Screwed Up! (Part II)

Ok, I don't know what happened... but I'M SCREWED UP AGAIN! XD
Today, yeah... we'd been forced by the student bodies to pay up RM45 for the annual dinner.
DAMN YOU KIDDO!
And the lecturers in-charge were forcing us to go and they claimed to take action on who's not paying it.
They said, it doesn't matter if we don't want to go.
But we still have to pay for the cost.
That's so shit, man!
Why do we have to pay if we're not going?
You're eating craps, man.
Using our money for all of you shitty to have fun. That's shit.
If I'm going, I guess I'll bring along my boyfriend.
Who cares? I don't want to waste my freaking money.
I don't think I'll eat more than RM15.
So I'm not going to waste my other RM30 by giving the food to those shitty student bodies.
And the lecturer said he wants to break my braces if I didn't pay the money.
Fuck you, old man!

0 gossips:

 
When Someone's Talking... © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina