Sep 2, 2008

The Streets

konbachiwa

Today's topic is about 'THE STREETS'
Have you ever watch Step Up 2 : The Streets
Since i was sooo into dancing, so this movie suits me much
The dances were cool
The songs were cool
The leading stars were cool (hot anyway)

These are my own questionnaire (created by me;answered by me too
)

1. Why do i'm so into Yunho so much?
- Because he's the best dancer


2. Why do i started to like Hyoyeon.
- Because she's a good dancer
hyotness!

3. Why do i so into Donghae?
- Because of he can breakdance

4. Why do i like Rain?
- Because he's a good dancer too!

5. What's my past time hobby?
- Dancing

6. What's my dream that i want to go for?
- Dancing in the rain

see... it's all about dancing


a/n: why did i use lots of signs? aigo...

0 gossips:

 
When Someone's Talking... © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina