Sep 24, 2008

I Got You Under My Skin!

You want me, You've fallen for me, You're crazy over me
You can't escape I got you- Under my skin

I'm so in love with this song recently.
Seriously, when the first i listen to it i feel like, "bleh... how come they could make this kind of song? It's not as good as other songs."
Yes, I'm fuckin serious.
But after I watch the video, of course... CAPTIVATED!
And I'm getting in love with the song =P

I've got to say this....
Changmin is HELLA GOOD in that MV! Super kyoooot!
Sorry Yunho darling... it doesn't mean that you're not good. You're good as usual.
But... yeah... Changmin is rather hot than the rest in this MV. lol XD

And yeay! 2 more days to go before I'm leaving this hell school!
YEAY! Who can tell my yeay-ness? lol.
I can't wait for this Friday.
Bye bye sux school...
Bye bye my beloved students! I'm gonna miss all of you <33>

0 gossips:

 
When Someone's Talking... © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina