Mar 16, 2009

tag here::tag there

aku amek ni dari jebon. memandangkan aku xde benda nak buat, so aku curi la benda ni dari ko ye jeb. haha

Jom.

Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.

I am :

tapi tu bukan aku =P

i really want to go to:


My favorite place:


My favorite thing:

manga to death!

My favorite drink:

William's @ KJ nye ribena longan adalah yang paling best dalam dunia

My favorite food:

carbonara with meatball - William's @ KJ. gile masyuk!

My favorite color:


I was born in:

Hospital Besar Melaka

I live in:

gAmpang

My college:


My favorite story:


My hobby:


I want to be:


*imaginasi semata-mata.

Dan kini aku tag semua orang yang berminat untuk membuang masa seperti aku.

0 gossips:

 
When Someone's Talking... © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina